Friday 18 November 2016

Y- wing model part 3


I have now added the base bullet like shape of the left engine, I made this shape by cutting a sphere in half and scaling it to make it longer, and then making sure it has the same number of divisions as the cylinder and aligning all of the edges as closely as I could. I then created on of the four poles that connects the rear of the engine with the front., I did this by making and rescaling multiple objects.


In this image I have now added more extrusions to make the engine look more like it does in the reference image. I have also added the rear of the engine and used the duplicate special tool to duplicate the pole connecting the rear to the front of the engine perfectly around the cylinder. I have also added the cannon to the top of the cockpit, this is a pretty simple object made of many different shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment