Wednesday 2 November 2016

X - wing model part 1


The first thing I did when beginning to create my model was set my project and open a new scene, within which I set up the image planes and positioned them so that they are all aligned, this means that if I make the ship then it will line up with all of the images.


When making my model, I started by creating a polygon cube, then I used the insert edge loop tool to add vertices, allowing me to create the shape shown in the side view. After I had done that I went into the front and top view and moved vertices which didn't line up with the reference image. By doing it like this I made it much more difficult to accidentally ruin one part of the model while changing something, as I was mostly only able to edit along one axis at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment