Sunday 11 December 2016

Setting my scene


When it came to creating my scene, the very first thing I had to do was import my models as fbx files. This came with some slight difficulty as I had to redirect the file path of the textures that I had used when texturing my models. This also meant moving these textures into my animations source image file. Once I was finished with that I created my skydome, I did this in the simplest and fastest method I could, which simply involved inverting the textures on the sphere and raising the subdivisions, I felt that this may make problem with the lighting, so I created anew ambient light inside the skydome, so the dome could not affect the lighting and shadows on the ships. Once I had done that I had my scene ready to begin animating.

No comments:

Post a Comment