Friday 16 December 2016

Evaluation

I think that my animation came out very well when I take into account the fact that I had less time than most others to complete it. When I look at my animation I think that it has come out very well, it has some very nice camera shots, and has some good animations on the ships. I think that my scenes were also nicely complemented by the addition of the planets in the background, these made it feel more like a place in space rather than a blank area for these ships to fly around in. I also feel like the animation flows very well, each scene makes it quite clear where the ships are and where they have traveled to and from, I think my animation has a clear narrative as well, I think someone could tell me what story I am trying to tell just by watching the animation. Now some negatives of my animation were that there was one frame I missed out that is in the wrong order, this was due to moviemaker sometimes placing frames in the wrong order, I had this issue several times, but I corrected all but one. Another thing that I would change if I had more time was the quality of the renders, because I didn't have long I went for the minimum quality I could, but a full quality render would have been good. The final thing that the time constraints against me prevented me from adding particle effects to my animation, I feel like this would have improved my animation quite a bit, and would have allowed me to showcase new skills that I used, outside of what was shown to us. Overall I think that I made a good animation with the time I had, but one that could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment